Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Orange butterfly

Card: early expresso, pumpkin pie, real red, very vanilla
Ink: early expresso
Stamp set: bliss
Accessories: beautiful butterfly die-cut, big shot, petal cone die-cut, perfect polka dot embossing folder, real red striped ribbon, hemp twine, real red button, pearls

I have lots of bits of card and ribbon floating around, and I wanted to use some up today, so I challenged myself to only use scraps on this project. I reckon I did pretty well! Everything was cut or embossed from left-over die-cut projects and scraps of cardstock. I love the pearls and how the different sizes look in a row, and the big ribbon tied with hemp twine has been on lots of projects I've seen recently, so I wanted to give that little technique a go. A pretty cute card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!