Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Birthday with a twist!




Card: marina mist, night of navy, whisper white
Ink: marina mist, night of navy
Stamp set(s): delicate doilies, well scripted

Accessories: beautiful wings embosslit, big shot, pearl



The lovely Paula shared a quick but very cool tutorial the other day on her blog, and today I wanted to CASE her project. This is my take, and trust me, it was quick! Yay! I ripped some scrap A4 printing paper and sponged with marina mist before stamping with night of navy. This is essentially a masking technique and so so effective! I just had to add a butterfly and a pearl to give it some 'wow'!

3 comments:

  1. love this :) she's a clever cookie that Paula - but I love your take on it. The blues are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it certainly is Anna, a gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Anna this looks great. I need to find some more hours to recreate.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!