Saturday, February 25, 2012

Leaves thank you card



Card: pool party, soft suede, very vanilla

DSP: spice cake

Ink: pool party, soft suede, pear pizzazz

Stamp set(s): lovely as a tree, curly cute

Accessories: old olive 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, scallop border punch, vellum paper


Awhile back, I saw this card by Mary Brown on a challenge and today, I decided to CASE (copy and share everything) it. I love the vellum paper, the colours (although I don't think the old olive goes that well - Mary used choc chip scalloped ribbon) and the layered stamping. The pics aren't very good because I left taking the photos until too late...but hope it give you some idea. I'm thinking I might try heat embossing (or dry embossing, for that matter!) the vellum, so you might see more of this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!