Monday, February 6, 2012

Another birthday card...



Card: chocolate chip, pear pizzazz, very vanilla
Ink: chocolate chip, pear pizzazz
Stamp set(s): lovely as a tree, well scripted

Accessories: silver brads, framed tulips embossing folder, big shot


These photos aren't the best, but this card was quick and easy to make... Again, I used some scraps I had lying around (I often use that as a spring-board of inspiration for my projects). I've made this one another birthday card as I don't have as many of those right now... It could be a masculine card, but it has enough detail and cuteness to give to a female. The inside panel is blury, but has very simply been stamped in one corner for interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!