Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Card tin

Card: poppy parade, whisper white

Ink: blushing bride

Stamp set: just believe

Accessories: beautiful wings embosslit, big shot, lattice embossing folder, poppy parade stitched-poly ribbon, real red striped ribbon, rhinestones


For christmas last year (I know, it's been awhile!), I put together a card tin for my mother and sister. I've posted about the tin I gave my mother, but this is the one I gave my sister. I managed to fill it with a few cards for Christmas which I'll show you over time...perhaps when I don't have anything to post! The tin is a Dilmah promotional tin, which I bought from Countdown just before Christmas. The perfect size for cards... I blinged it up with ribbon and rhinestones, but not too much as to make it annoying to pack away etc.


Anyway, my sister loved this gift, and she's even used some of the cards that were included already - yay! (but not before I took pics!). This means that she can go to her stash and decide on a card without asking me to make one for her :-) I'm thinking I could continue the tradition of giving her a stack of card for Christmas (and maybe birthday) each year to keep the tin supplied. The gift that keeps on giving!

1 comment:

  1. Great looking tin Anna. I'm working on filling one too but I keep using them lol. will just have to make double each time, he he.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!