Tuesday, February 7, 2012

JAI Challenge - Red & White



Card: real red, whisper white
Ink: real red
Stamp set: just believe, so happy for you

Accessories: brayer, pearls, real red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon


This week's challenge over at Just Add Ink was Just Add Red & White. This is my take on the challenge... With a real red base, I added some artwork on whisper white with my brayer with some stamping, and the pearls and ribbon finish it off. I stamped the sentiment on a small piece of whisper white and sponged the edges to help it pop, but then I curled it so it created a 3D effect, which I quite like.

4 comments:

  1. Love your use of your brayering and sponging - great effect and makes for a gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Anna. I like how you have placed your greeting and the simple pearl flower centre. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Anna! I really love the effect you got by sponging over the bottom of the stamped image. Very effective! Thanks for playing along at Just Add Ink.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this....it's simple but so effective. Chantell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!