Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Birthday wishes

Card: pool party, island indigo, whisper white
Ink: pool party, island indigo
Stamp set(s): bliss, silloutte sentiments, so happy for you
Accessories: beautiful wings embosslit, big shot, pearls, sponges

The lovely Debi had a significant birthday last week (Happy Birthday, Debi!!) and I sent this card to help her celebrate. Love the colour combo, the torn corner, and the shadow stamping. I did an inside panel, but didn't take a pic before I wrote in it, so I've left that out. Except to say that it was shadow-stamped around the edges for a subtle look (similar to the front), and sponged to create the vintage, whispy look that Debi loves! Big hugs, Debi!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Anna!!! Thank you for my beautiful card it was a lovely surprise, and added to my feeling spoilt :-) Debi xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!