Sunday, February 26, 2012

Another thank you card




Card: soft suede, more mustard, very vanilla
Ink: soft suede, more mustard
Stamp set(s): french foilage, curly cute

Accessories: vellum paper, scallop trim border punch, linen thread


This is similar to the card I made yesterday, but I was so tickled with how yesterday's project turned out, I just had to make another one! I also just had to break into my new french foilage stamp set :-) You'll be seeing lots more of this stamp set; don't say you haven't been warned!


And I think this a timely reminder about the current Sale-a-bration promotion - I've just got another SAB stamp set, which I'll be using lots in the last few weeks of the promotion. If you spend $120 (not including shipping), you get to choose from 5 different options, including gorgeous DSP and embellishments as well as stamp sets. Contact me for more details, or to place your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!