Friday, February 3, 2012

Not a card challenge!

Card: island indigo, calypso coral, whisper white

Ink: island indigo, calypso coral

Stamp set(s): delicate doilies, punch bunch

Accessories: calypso coral ruffled ribbon, island indigo designer brads, scallop circle punch, rhinestone, scallop trim border punch


Over at Hand Stamped Sentiments, the challenge this week is to create anything but a card - a gift item/idea. I came up with this basket, CASEd from my upline, Paula (thanks, Paula!). I stamped all over the main basket, then added the whisper white panels on the two biggest sides (you can't see the other side!). I attached a handle that has been stamped, layered and punched with the scallop trim border punch with my new in-colour designer brads (gotta love those!). I finished it off with a sentiment that has been punched out with the scallop ciricle punch. I'll add some shredded paper inside and some chocolates to give away :-)

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable box. Love the colors you used. Thanks for playing with us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE, I am curious to know if that box/bag is big enough to fit a cupcake?? Wouldn't that be just too cute?! I really love the colors you chose. Thanks so much for sharing with us all at HSS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Great, fun colors and I love the handle and brads! Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!