Tuesday, March 6, 2012

To market, to market

Card: melon mambo, chocolate chip, old olive, whisper white
Ink: chocolate chip, old olive
Stamp set: delicate doilies
Accessories: beautiful wings embosslit, big shot, white bakers twine, melon mambo button (ice cream parlour), rhinestone, sponge

On the 1st April, I will be selling at Craftea, a local craft market. This is one notebook I have done up to sell at the market, but I am slowly building up my stock... I have plenty of cards now, thanks to my project of posting a project every day for a year :-)

Here, I have used the masking technique that I have used for a few different project lately. I just love the torn look without the bulk of a layer of card. I have added butterflies, one with a rhinestone, and the big one with a button and bakers twine to create the 'feelers'. Not the colour combo I would have chosen, but I have used my colour coach to help me along, and it's growing on me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!