Monday, March 12, 2012

Stamp Camp - Rotorua!

Card: old olive, rich razzleberry, whisper white
Ink: old olive, rich razzleberry
Stamp set(s): delicate doilies, because I care
Accessories: beautiful wings embosslit, big shot, rhinestone

I've been away in Rotorua at Stamp Camp this past weekend, which is why you haven't seen me here for the last few days... Stamp Camp was fab! Amazing talent, it was lovely to put faces to names, and it was very special to spend time with my upline, Paula :-) I'll be posting pics of the camp, and the projects we completed (um, some I still need to complete -hehe!) over the next few days.

First up, I did swaps with 20 other ladies that I met at camp. I decided to do small cards with the tearing/sponging technique and with some 12x12 cardstock (to make it easier to trim up 3"x6" cards) that I had, which just happened to be my favourite colours - old olive and rich razzleberry. Love how these came out, and I received some amazing swaps in return :-) Thanks ladies!

2 comments:

  1. Your swap was absoluelty beautiful Anna and I thoroughly enjoyed the time I got to spend with YOU too! It was a great weekend, but I am still feeling exhausted. Might be able to catch up on some sleep at work, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was lovely to met you and get to know you. Thank you for sharing your talents on our table - and your contribution to the best creative challenge hehe!! we were robbed the win! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!