Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happy Birthday to my twin sister!

Card: rich razzleberry, early expresso, very vanilla
DSP: rich razzleberry patterned dsp
Ink: rich razzleberry, early expresso, old olive
Stamp set(s): bliss, so happy for you, because I care, french foliage
Accessories: silver brads, rich razzleberry satin ribbon

I've created this card before, CASED from Teneale Williams, but I love it so much that I've made another one for my sister for her special birthday. It's slightly different, but I just love the layers and the vintage look, and the colours are perfect for my sister. I've done a panel inside, but I forgot to take a pick before I wrote in it... It's just as beautiful on the inside as it is on the outside!

Happy Birthday, Ruth!! So glad we share the same birthday, and get along like twins usually do! Love you lots!

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card as usual Anna. Your talent is wonderful to see so regularly! Happy Birthday to both you and Ruth. Hope you had a wonderful day ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Anna! I'm sure your sister loves it too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!