Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mainly music gift

Card: confetti white, blushing bride, pear pizzazz, very vanilla
Ink: blushing bride, pear pizzazz
Stamp set: mixed bunch
Accessories: petals-a-plenty embossing folder, big shot, blossom punch, pearl, vellum

Someone at my church asked me last Sunday if I would do a wee card for the Mainly Music Mothers for Mother's Day...  Didn't have much time, but with some help (yes, I enlisted the help of my sister!) I made 30 of these wee cards.  There is a scripture verse inside, which I printed off in vellum.  I was pretty happy when I had decided on the designed as I was then able to prep them all, and I've just managed to finish them!  It's been a small labour of love, and I hope the mothers will treasure the verse that is included.

I used the rock 'n' roll technique to stamp the blossom, then added some layers, with one layer being embossed.  The blossom centre just lifts it, with the pearl.

4 comments:

  1. Anna - these are lovely and I'm sure will be appreciated by the MM mums & those that run it. MM is very close to my heart - my sister (Jo Hood) started MM at our church :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling you will be getting some contacts out of this wee labour og love. Simply beautiful Anna - well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very sweet card Anna and I'm sure the Mainly Music Mothers will appreciate your thoughtfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card. I am sure the mums will really appreciate(d) it. Well done for all your efforts in making 30 cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!