Sunday, May 6, 2012

Hello blossom

Card: tempting turquoise, daffodil delight, whisper white
DSP: real red DSP
Ink: tempting turquoise, daffodil delight, real red, lucky limeade markers
Stamp set(s): hello blossom, so happy for you
Accessories: ice-cream parlor buttons, ice-cream parlor ribbon, petals-plenty embossing folder, big shot

I wanted to ink up my new stamp, the single stamp Hello Blossom.  I think this stamp is a 'happy' stamp, so I've used 'happy', bright colours on this project.  The embossing, ribbon and buttons all add texture and interest to a simple but fun card.  I've also added a white panel inside with a single sentiment from the 'So happy for you' stamp set.  It'll be added to my stash for the right occasion!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!