Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Denise!

Card: pool party, calypso coral, whisper white
Ink: pool party, calypso coral, island indigo
Stamp set(s): mixed bunch, well scripted
Accessories: blossom punch, pool party brad, 1" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch

This is a CASE from the make n take at a fun day for demos in Wellington I went to last weekend. Not too sure if it was the lovely Paula or Sharlene that designed this one...! Denise is my sponsor child in Togo, West Africa, and it's her birthday today!  I know, it'll get to her very late, but I've been thinking of her all day, and I want to send big hugs and wishes for her birthday - it's never too late!  I'm thinking I'll send her some stickers as well...  Hopefully she'll love it!

I stuck everything down, and then realised that we had embossed the white panel with the perfect polk dot embossing folder for the make n take, and I forgot to do that here...doh!  My special take on the project :-)  I've also moved the sentiment from the bottom of the panel to the top (no 'white space there!).  A very simple card you could very easily demo at a workshop, or prep for a make n take at a workshop.  Happy Birthday Denise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!