Wednesday, July 20, 2011

JAI Inspiration

Card: marina mist, whisper white
Stamp: pocket sillouttes
DSP: patterns DSP stack - brights (melon mambo)
Other: marina mist write marker, square lattice embossing folder, beautiful wings embosslit, big shot, rhinestones, melon mambo button (from the current ribbon & button bundel promotion)

I had a hard time deciding on my project for the current JAI challenge. I knew I wanted to try this uniquely folded card, but deciding on the colour combo for the challenge was difficult! I toyed with doing a sandy/neutral combo with a splash of colour, but decided on marina mist, melon mambo & whisper white. The colours go so well together - I'll definitely be trying this combo out again!

For this card, I've inlaid embossed the front panel and attached the biggest butterfly with dimensionals to give it some depth. The reverse side of the dsp was striped, so I've included that inside to write a thank you message. Hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. so pretty, love the inlaid embossing anna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Anna, and the colours you've chosen look terrific. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Anna. Love the fold you've chosen for the card and the inlaid panel looks great. Thanks for playing along at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!