Monday, July 18, 2011

Dazzling butterfly card

Card: concord crush, real red, whisper white
Ink: concord crush, real rad
Stamp: strength & hope
Other: dazzling diamonds

I ordered the very special Strength & Hope stamp set in my last order and decided to ink it up for another unique-fold card. It took me awhile to work out how to fold this one, but I wanted it to highlight all of the stamps in the set. The actual card folds out like an origami puzzle...

I have used all four stamps in this stamp set: the words have been stamped repeatedly on the real red panels on each side (but you can't see this in the photo); the swirl & heart stamp has been stamped on the whisper white (I repeated the stamping without re-inking the stamp between each stamp); the H:hope stamp has been stamped on the square panel of real red in the centre, and of course, the butterfly has pride of place in the center, with a touch of dazzling diamonds - the sparkle/dazzle just makes this card pop!

I have added a square panel of whisper white on the inside (centre square portion) of this card for a special message.

Stampin Up! is donating $2 for every purchase of this stamp set to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation, but it is only available until the end of July. Contact me to get yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!