Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas card 2011

Card: riding hood red, cherry cobbler, whisper white
Ink: cherry cobbler
Stamp set: contempo christmas
Accessories: ornament punch, 2-way glue gun, dazzling diamonds, riding hood red ribbon

This was my christmas card for 2011, CASED from the lovely Paula. I loved the design, and felt it was really ok to use someone else's idea - why re-invent the wheel?? So, thank you, again, Paula, for the inspiration and clean, crisp designs that you come up with!

This was a very easy and relative quick card to make. I ended up making 25 of these - the important thing was, I enjoyed the process, and loved the end result. The dazzling diamonds really sparkle, and I included an inside panel in whisper white with the ornament stamped in one bottom corner, which looked very classy. Can't wait 'till next Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. This looks fab in red Anna, but alas, I can't take all the credit. I took this idea from Teneale Williams. I think it is great when we can "borrow" from another demo too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!