Monday, January 30, 2012

All natural



Card: crumb cake, soft suede, whisper white
Ink: crumb cake marker, soft suede
Stamp set(s): just believe, bliss, silhoutte sentiments

Accessories: beautiful wings embosslit, big shot, linen thread, pearls, sponge, glue dot


I wanted to try a natural, soft, elegant look today, and this card does that pretty well! I've sponged the edges of the butterflies and the panels to create a soft, whispy look, and I've inked up my stamps, then stamped 2 or 3 times on scrap paper before stamping on the whisper white without re-inking the stamp. Love the effect this creates. I've also torn one corner and layered underneath it with soft suede. I love this look! I also love the inside - just as pretty as the front :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!