Monday, June 20, 2011

More butterflies!

I love the inlaid embossing technique, and I came up with this card the other day:

Card: poppy parade, blushing bride, whisper white
Ink: poppy parade
Stamps: pocket sillouttes
Ribbon: poppy parade 1/2" stitched-poly ribbon
Embossing folders: framed tulips (autumn mini), square latttice (summer mini), beautiful wings embosslit
Other: big shot, tombow, pearls

I wasn't too sure how this would turn out, but I love all the texture and I was pretty happy with the results! My big shot has definitely been put to work lately...! This card doesn't have a sentiment, but I'm thinking I'll add a panel of stamped whisper white inside with a sentiment and a scallop trim border (at the bottom) to finish it off. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love it!! Sometimes it's nice to have a sentiment on the inside rather than the outside. Love the tulip frame too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning card, Anna. I am looking forward to trying out this technique myself. I love the look of it! And yes, a sentiment on the inside would finish the card off beautifully! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Anna - love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!