Thursday, June 9, 2011

Layout pleasure...

Remember the Care Bears??! Mum made my sister and I one each for Christmas back in 1986, and we've obviously hung on to them... Mum wanted some photos awhile back to show someone that didn't believe she had actually handemade them! I just had to do a layout with the photos:

Card: real red dsp, real red, crumb cake, concord crush
Ink: soft suede, real read
Stamps: defining alphabet
Other: concord crush 1/2" stitiched-poly ribbon, pearls, beautiful wings embosslit, big shot, sponge, decorative lable punch, black pen

I love the butterflies on here - I wanted to get a cloud/heavenly look, but the sponging on the crumb cake looks cool, even if you can't really see it in the photo!

And don't forget the amazing hostess promotion currently running until the end of June. Contact me to book your workshop to make the most of this opportunity!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous page, Anna. Once again I love the colour combo you have used. And what a clever Mum, making those cute bears! The butterfly's finish the page off just perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!