Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thankful autumn

Another challenge - two in the same week, yay! I just had to play because I loved the colour combo at Dynamic Duose!



Stamp set: french foliege
Ink: cajun craze, island indigo
Card: cajun craze, island indigo, very vanilla
Accessoriness: island indigo ribbon, expressions thinlits dies, big shot, dimensionals

This came together pretty quickly, and I played with some new toys which was is always fun!  I stamped the background, added some extra leaves on dimensionals and die-cut the 'thankful'.  The ribbon added some texture and coloure to the project.  I love the expressions thinlites and I'm sure they'll be put to good use as Christmas comes alongs and Valentines!  And of course, I had to add some stamping into the inside panel to add a message.

Thanks for stoping by!http://thedynamicduoschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/10/dd73-cajun-craze-and-island-indigo.html

1 comment:

  1. I love the background you made with the leaves and so nice to see the inside done also!
    Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!