Tuesday, November 29, 2011

JAI Challenge - bah humbug!

Card: real red, early expresso, whisper white, confetti white
Ink: real red, early expresso
Stamp set: just believe, contempo christmas
Accessories: brayer, beautiful wings embosslit, big shot, rhinestones

Over at JAI this week, they have set an interesting challenge for this time of year! To create a christmas project without using christmas images - fortunately christmas sentiments were ok! I came up with this and I'm loving it!

My new Just Believe stamp set came just in the nick of time, and I can see this being used lots. Loving my brayer, and the confetti white cardstock, for a speckled look, which you can't really see well, but you can trust me when I say that it looks much better in real life!

4 comments:

  1. Well I think it is absolutely pretty anyway Anna. love this stamp set too ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is very pretty Anna! Very striking with just the right amount of bling. Very classy Christmas card. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have done a brilliant job Anna, love your choice of stamps and colours and great job with the brayer!
    Thanks for playing along with the "Bah Humbug" challenge at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!