Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Big Day Out swap

Card: early expresso, real red, pear pizzazz, whisper white
Stamp set: season of joy
Ink: pear pizzazz, real red, early expresso
Ribbon: real red 5/8" grosgrain ribbon
Other: vintage wallpaper embossing folder, big shot, brayer, sponge, brayer, basic rhinestones

Part of getting together with other demonstrators is to swap projects for cool ideas and inspiration. This was my swap that I took along to the Big Day Out in Auckland last Saturday. I was really pleased with how it came out and I received some amazing swaps in return! Lots of ideas to try and inspiration gallore - my happy place!

The photo is not the best - I forgot to take a shot before I handed them all out (I also forgot to keep one back for myself - doh! I'll have to create one just for me!) and this has come off a shot I took of a whole bunch of swaps that were displayed on the day. A bit grainy, but hopefully you'll still be able to see the detail. Much better in real life!

3 comments:

  1. I was lucky enough to get one of your gorgeous swaps Anna. You are very welcome to photograph mine!! Better yet, I will send YOU a photo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely swap, Anna! Love how you've angled the panel. It's not something I've really done or even seen that much of, but I like the effect. And once again, another great colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a great card Anna. I love your colours and they way you have set it not straight. Good to hear you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!