Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sympathy card

I had a friend who lost her brother a few weeks ago. I just had to send her a sympathy card. I hope she got a cheerful surprise when she got it in the post...



Card: rich razzleberry, concord crush, whisper white, in colour dsp
Stamps: awash with flowers, so happy for you
Ink: rich razzleberry
Other: textured impressions embossing folder, big shot, sponge


I used the recent card sketch over at JAI to create this card, but didn't submit it for the challenge (I did a 12x12 scrapbook page instead!).

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Anna! I think your friend would have been so pleased to know you were thinking of her. The colours are lovely, as is the fussy cutting of the flower. Beautiful work Anna!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!