Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter surprise!

Well, I thought I would start this blog with a showcase of some things I created for Easter. These were a surprise for my sister...

Card: Regal Rose, Pear Pizzazz
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz
Stamps: Well Scripted, Sweet Summer
Ribbon: Rich RazzleberryOther: brads, Textured Impressions embossing folder

I have used a box template, taken from a class that the lovely Paula Dobson ran before Easter, and I created a card to match... I have embossed the front panel of the card and sponged with Rich Razzleberry, then added the sentiment and the ribbon finishes it off rather nicely, I think.

I stamped the box with one of the stamps from the Sweet Summer set before putting it together, used brads to secure the handle, and added the sentiment and ribbon. My sister was tickled with the suprise, especially when she saw it had chocolates inside :-)

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world Anna!! Good on you for putting your gorgeous work out there for all to enjoy. I look forward to seeing more of your work like this lovely Easter project you made. I bet Ruth loved it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anna- so cool to see your 1st blogged projects :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Anna it's great to share your projects. Look forward to seeing more of your wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great first post Anna. Your work is beautiful! Lucky Ruth - I would be very happy to receive something like this.

    Keep the great work coming :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely, looking forward to seeing you today too. Welcome to blogworld!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It's appreciated!